26 Oct 2013 - happy birthday baby! sorry I am not there with you.. but here is my shout out to you! I love you and hope you have a good time celebrating your birthday!! (throwback Kinabalu 2013) That was me, with bad case of AMS, can't even get up for a decent photo! LOL! Before I started climbing, Having read alot about AMS, I ignored every single rule on mountaineering. Basic mountaineering rules, I practise : drink plenty of water munch sweets, anything that gives you energy throughout the climb NEVER EVER climb faster than your usually trekking pace, REMEMBER it is NOT A RACE! I was never a fast trekker, but having been hiking, climbing and trekking in preparation for Mount Kinabalu, my pace improved alot. Much to my dismay, it was not enough. I am not Killian Jornet ! Haha! Everything happened for a reason. After kilometer 3, I got separated from my group and I realised then that I was actually trekking alone. Coincidently leaving them behind The weather was...
Whether you live to work or vice versa, theres always "ruang" for some fun!
Comments
Post a Comment